I've been nominated by Marshmallowskies (huge thank you, this is such a new thing to me) for the Liebster award. It helps blogs with 200 followers or less to get noticed. It's also a fun way to meet new people and become friends :)
This is the sticker you need to copy and paste in your post
I nominate these 10 blogs:
- A Lauren To Herself
- Chloe Barnes
- Lala London (she has more than 200 followers but deserves waaaay more)
- What Lauren Did Today (same as Lala London)
- Muted Mornings
- Tea In Your Twenties
- Middle Of Adventures
- Hey There Dewdrop
- Wooden Window Sills
- Write a post thanking who nominated you
- Include the Liebster award sticker
- Nominate 10 blogs with 200 followers or less, comment in one of their posts letting them know of the nomination
- Answer the 10 question written by your nominator, and write your 10 questions
How's your day been?
Nothing special, I'm leaving on Saturday to go on holiday but I have to finish all my homework today :(
What, in your opinion is your favourite post?
My Lush haul and review, I loved writing it.
What blog post did you put the most effort into?
Probably this one.
If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be?
The whole design and layout, I'm still working on it.
If you could swap blogs with anyone, who would it be?
Poppy Deyes, I absolutely love her.
Rate your summer on a scale of 1-10
8, I quite liked it but still had a few not so good moments.
Favourite outfit of the summer?
My H&M jumpsuit with sandals or flip-flops. I love to feel free in the summer.
Blue, always been my favourite and always will.
Favourite school subject?
English as you can tell haha.
If you had £1000 what would you spend it on?
On a trip with my family or friends if I was feling responsible, clothes and make-up if I wasn't thinking too much lol.
My 10 questions:
- Guilty pleasures?
- Favourite place?
- Who inspired you to start a blog?
- Seaside, big city, countryside or mountains?
- Favourite drugstore products?
- First celebrity crush?
- What would you change in your life?
- Travelling in time or flying, what would you prefer being able to do?
- Least favourite school subject?
- Favourite book(s)?