Thursday, 20 August 2015

Posts in english/italian!

I want this blog to be in English, because:

  •  if I'll ever have readers I'd like them to understand and being able to read no matter where they come from;  
  • if I'll ever have any bloggers as friends I'd like to meet someone from the UK maybe or any English-speaking country;
  • I just find that I can actually express and be myself. 
Please don't think I'm one of those girls who say things like: "OMG I love tea, One Direction, Primark and Lush, I want to be British" or "London is my favourite city, I want to live there because of the Big Ben". I think a blog is a place on the internet where you can be yourself, that's it! I do love my language and my country. I'll put links of Italian websites and talk about Italian things too.

                                                                                                                             Giulia x
                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment