Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Colouring books!

When it comes to drawing I'm the worst, but somehow I've always enjoyed colouring. A few days ago, my mum was adding some books to her amazon's wishlist when a colouring book popped out. I have been interested in these for quite a long time so I finally decided to buy one and see what all the fuss was about. If you google "colouring books for adults" hundreds of them will appear and you'll be able to choose your favourite. Most popular ones are Johanna Basford's (check out her website here, it looks almost as gorgeous as her books). I wasn't sure if I would have enjoyed colouring books and to be honest they all look quite complicated. I managed to find one that looked easier and the name of it (The Mindfulness Colouring Book: Anti-stress art therapy for busy people) convinced me to buy it. I also bought these just because I saw them in one of Alfie's vlogs and he said Zoe loved them (I know creepy me). I coloured for a good 15 to 20 minutes without getting bored and after it I felt much more relaxed and problem-free. It could just be me but I think you should give a try to those colouring books everyone is raving about :)


                                                                                 Giulia x

Zoe's blog: https://www.zoella.co.uk  

No comments:

Post a Comment