Monday, 31 August 2015

August favourites!

August has finished, that means back to school is just around the corner (cheeky post coming). This month usually makes me sad because summer is over, evenings become quite chilly and all of a sudden you realize that your beloved three months of holidays are gone. Although I have to admit that I'm VERY excited for autumn and can't wait to walk around without sweating 24/7. A few things have been on my bedside table, make-up drawer or just in my mind :)


Favourite clothes: this jumpsuit from H&M (I got it a while ago and it was on sale, can't find it online) 

Favourite accessory: I adore this bag! Perfect size, can be used both night and day. Bought this one at H&M too.

                                                                                                                                       
Favourite make-up/skincare related: Loreal micellar water, it's less popular than the Garnier one. I've
tried both and there's absolutely no difference, i have loreal's just because it was on a 3 for 2 offer.
Lovely, kind to every skin type and useful to us lazy girls. (I tried 20 times to take a decent photo of it but couldn't, sorry)                                             

Favourite random thing: sunsets. They just look gorgeous every single night.


Favourite film: the D.U.F.F., classic American teenage comedy. If you want to have a laugh and you are looking for something light-hearted.
Favourite book: I had too much homework, couldn't read anything and I'm quite a bookworm :(
                       

9 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through a comment on my own. I absolutely love your blog, it's so cute! I can't wait to read your future posts!

    Lots of love,
    Marshmallow Skye
    xoxo
    http://marshmallowskies28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, thinking that someone enjoys what I write makes me so happy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sunset looks amazing! x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been outside every night enjoying sunsets, this was the best one! I'm lucky enough to live by the seaside. x

      Delete
    2. You are my second reader or follower, not too sure what am I supposed to say? Anyway, thank you so much :)

      Delete
  4. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster award, and you can check it out on my blog! Hope you're having a great day :)

    Lots of love,
    Marshmallow Skye
    xoxo
    http://marshmallowskies28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination! I'll check it out as soon as possible. Just realised that you're my first reader <3

      Delete
  5. Love the jumpsuit! <3
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete